Our church premises
Throughout the week we welcome members of the local community into our church buildings for a wide range of activities. If you would like more information or contact details for any of the activities listed below, please telephone (0161) 430 2964.
The church, church hall and meeting rooms can be hired when they are not otherwise being used. If you would like to make a booking or enquire about doing so please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some activities are run by church members, who will give you a warm welcome if you come along:
- Thrift Shop and Café: 9:30 am - 12:00 noon each Wednesday and Saturday. On Wednesday mornings the café is run by members of several local churches working together.
- Men's Snooker: Mondays, 8:00 - 10:30 pm and
Over 60's Snooker: Thursdays, 1:30 - 4:30 pm.
- Carpet Bowls: Monday afternoons during the autumn and winter months.
- Toddler Group: 1:30 - 3:00 pm each Wednesday in term time.
- A Lunch Club for over 60's takes place once a month.
- A series of Friday evening concerts is held during the year, featuring a broad range of music - jazz, brass band, choral etc. Details of upcoming concerts are on the Future Events page.
Other organisations and community groups also use our buildings during the daytime and evening:
- Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) groups: Monday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday evenings.
- Brownies: Tuesdays 7:00 - 8:30 pm.
- Martin Goddard School of Art: Thursdays 9:30 am - 12.00 noon. Phone (0161) 494 2319 for more information.
- Slimming World: Mondays, 7:00 - 8.30 pm (just turn up and enrol).
- Stockport Accordion Club: Wednesdays 6:15 - 11:00 pm.
- Woodlarks Singing Group: Thursdays 1.30 - 3.30 pm.